BeatBuddy Manager Online - Release Announcement!

Hey could you reach out to support@singularsound.com with the issue you’re having with hidden files, we are not seeing the same issue you are reporting

Thanks!

The BBMO site is just as “cloud based” as any other website you visit. All files stay on your computer and are not saved to the internet and obviously are not shared or shareable with anyone.

Unsaved files are all in local memory and are written to local memory.

Thanks for the question!

Hello.

I started using the BBMO and so far it’s been pretty easy to use and appears to be stable.
I have not tried everything though.

I did find the playlist functionality pretty buggy.
For instance :

1. With adding files thru dragging and dropping that it is adding the wrong files after doing it more then few times and dragging into the middle of a list. Double clicking works ever time but always adds it to the end of list which can get annoying.

2. When adding a new playlist, it would not let me edit it when it was last in the list unless I dragged it to the top. Once I did that, it reset one of my other playlist’s songs to empty (after spending all that time to get it right), all the songs in it vanished! Had to create again.

3. When synchronizing my BB with the BBMO, the playlists are not being displayed as sorted in the correct order at all on BB. It appear they are in the order they were created, but not in the order they are being set as in the BBMO. If I have playlists 1,2,3,4 etc in the BBMO, it will be displayed in BB (after synching) for example as 3,2,4,1 etc in the wrong order!

I wonder how easy these are to fix and if Singular is aware and working on these bugs?

I will report others as I see them.

Thanks,
Rob.
:slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do I delete a song from a BBMO Playlist?

persist’s BBMO BUG reports:

I found the same on 5he playlist….pretty ugly!

The BBMO for macOS (and probably for Windows and Linux too) also works with the Vivaldi browser.

Works with Arc, Chrome, Opera and Vivaldi.