Some songs to look for in coming days, weeks, months & years, etc

An updated list of songs I intend to post as of 03-02-2024.

I try to post at the rate of ~3 songs per week (usually Tuesday thru Thursday and posting from the oldest on my list first); if a user has made a request and I’m filling it, it will most likely not appear on this list. I’ll vary the order from the list slightly so that I occasionally upload a newly transcribed song or two along with an update of an older posted song.

Please keep in mind that this is a list of songs I intend to post. With the exception of the songs with a slash and numbers prefixing the song title), none of the songs on the list have been posted yet.

List of songs to be posted as of 3-2-2024.pdf (37.5 KB)

Notes: the songs above the song title highlighted in pink are new to the list since my last list was posted. The song titles preceded by “FO” is a reminder for me that when I post the song, it includes a fade-out. If it includes “TS”, it means the tempo has been time-stretched and if it has an “R” means the song has a ritardando.

If you are interested, here’s the search results for songs I’ve already posted on this forum: Search results for '@persist #beatbuddy:song-files in:created' - Singular Sound Forum

43 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: We’re an American Band

A post was split to a new topic: Individual songs: premium or free?

How do I download these please

The songs on the list have not been posted yet.

Use the forum search function. Here’s the result for songs I’ve posted.

To download a file , you click on the song title.zip that appears as text in blue font.

Ok… I’ll bite! What’s this list for? Should we be able to download these? I don’t get it.

Think of it as a list of coming attractions. Eventually all the songs on that list will be posted to the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you P. for your seemingly endless generosity. Peace.

3 Likes

Still digging through that file pile I sent you awhile back? I need to get back into it. Getting over Covid.

2 Likes

Still digging

sorry, i’m not clear, is there a list of ALL the songs you have posted?

This is a list of songs I intend to post.

I have posted 1377 songs to date and you can find those I’ve already posted by searching the forum using an advanced search with my name in the songs category.

9 Likes

Very much appreciate your contributions.

1 Like

Thanks for the effort! Are any of these the original song format for the BB or are they only one press tunes etc?

Thanks!

1 Like

Most everything I do is in one-press format.

4 Likes

How do I download these songs. Sorry I’m not to clever with accessing these. Thank you for doing them.

Hi. Easiest way is to use the forum search function and enter the song title. If you don’t have the user-created drum set the song version calls for, you’ll need to search, download, unzip, use the BBM to import and then activate it. Sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is. On the forum you can click on the Category drop down menu and choose BeatBuddy/Song Files or bookmark this link https://forum.singularsound.com/c/beatbuddy/song-files/24 for a list of recently posted songs

Keep in mind that this is a list of songs I intend to post so most of the songs on the list haven’t been posted yet.

Excellent work, thanks :+1:

1 Like

I see the song titles but where are the actual beats?

Does the last sentence of my post help?